Coffee and Conversation with School Committeeman Gerry Nutter

I invite any interested Parents, Staff and Voters to join me at the following times and locations for a coffee and conversation about School Issues. I prefer this method of meeting and speaking with you, when you have the time rather than knocking on your door when you’re busy.

Saturday Oct. 12th – Brew’d Awakenings 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday Oct. 13th – Top Donut Aiken St. 8:00 am – 10:00 am

Saturday Oct. 19th – McDonalds on Rogers St. 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday Oct. 20th – Dunkin Donuts on Pawt. Blvd 8:00 am – 10:00 am

Saturday Oct. 26th – Starbucks at Target on Plain St. 8:00 am-10:00 am
Sunday Oct. 27th – Dunkin Donuts on Gorham St between 8:00 am – 10:00 am

I am also available to meet you after 5:00 pm in your neighborhood just email me gnutter@comcast.net

I will also respond to any questions/concerns you have via email if you cannot make it to one of these coffee events.

I respectfully ask you to Please consider me for 1 of your 6 votes for the Lowell School Committee on Tuesday November 5th.

Advertisements

Published by Lowell School Committeeman Gerry Nutter

I've been interested in Schools since I worked at the Greater Lowell Tech and substitute taught in Dracut. I've followed the finances and issues with the Lowell School for the past 8 years while blogging and contributing to Saturday Morning Live! Currently serving my 1st term.